- Library items are NOT for sale.
- Items may be borrowed by ADSA members ONLY (join the ADSA) or school staff with a child who is a member of the ADSA.
- To use the library, you must fill out a Library Membership Form (PDF). Also see the ADSA Library Terms and Conditions.
- The library is open weekdays from 10.00am to 2.00pm school term only. For our address and location map, go to the ADSA contact page. Please phone the office on (09) 527 0060 before visiting.
This set contains a bag to put 28 colourful wooden shapes with a non-toxic coating into. The shapes can then be pulled out one at a time and threaded onto a lace with a wooden threader to help develop fine motor skills, while your child also learns about colors and shapes.
ADSA Library Terms and Conditions
- I agree to abide by the Policies and Procedures of the Auckland Down Syndrome Association Library.
- I agree to treat the Library, other members, the Librarian, and the library resources with respect and consideration.
- PRIVACY ACT: I understand that these details will be added to the ADSA Library membership list and used only by the committee for Library business.
- LIABILITY CLAUSE: I hereby assume complete and full responsibility for any and all injuries to any person or persons which result in whole or in part from using the resources I borrow from the ADSA Library. I hereby release the ADSA, its employees and volunteers including the committee, from any and all responsibility in respect of any injuries so sustained either outside of or on the premises
- I have read and agree to abide by the library membership terms and condition and ADSA Library Rules.