The library is open weekdays from 10.00am to 2.00pm school term only. For our address and location map, go to the ADSA contact page.
Please note the following:
- Library items are NOT for sale.
- Items may be borrowed by ADSA members ONLY (join the ADSA) or school staff with a child who is a member of the ADSA.
- To use the library, you must fill out a Library Membership Form (PDF).
- Please phone the office on (09) 527 0060 before visiting
- Library Terms and Conditions
Adult Series - International and cultural aspects of Down syndrome
Cultural influences impact on all our lives and this is no less true for people with Down syndrome. This publication describes various cultural responses to disability, looking at families and individuals with Down syndrome from a cross-cultural perspective and how best they can be supported, and examining the form and functions of service systems that are culturally sensitive and appropriate.
Terms and Conditions
- I agree to abide by the Policies and Procedures of the Auckland Down Syndrome Association Library.
- I agree to treat the Library, other members, the Librarian, and the library resources with respect and consideration.
- PRIVACY ACT: I understand that these details will be added to the ADSA Library membership list and used only by the committee for Library business.
- LIABILITY CLAUSE: I hereby assume complete and full responsibility for any and all injuries to any person or persons which result in whole or in part from using the resources I borrow from the ADSA Library. I hereby release the ADSA, its employees and volunteers including the committee, from any and all responsibility in respect of any injuries so sustained either outside of or on the premises
- I have read and agree to abide by the library membership terms and condition and ADSA Library Rules.