The library is open weekdays from 10.00am to 2.00pm school term only. For our address and location map, go to the ADSA contact page.
Please note the following:
- Library items are NOT for sale and may be borrowed by ADSA members ONLY (join the ADSA)
- Please phone the office on (09) 527 0060 before visiting
- Library Terms and Conditions
Adult Series - Recreation and adults with Down syndrome
This book is written to enable the participation of individuals with Down syndrome in recreation activities. It includes information that will help in the planning and implementation of individualised lifestyles. Examples of recreational activities are provided that may contribute to the reader’s resources. Activity analysis is described in detail and includes a sample analysis so that the reader can see how to apply the concepts to a recreational activity.
Terms and Conditions
- I agree to abide by the Policies and Procedures of the Auckland Down Syndrome Association Library.
- I agree to treat the Library, other members, the Librarian, and the library resources with respect and consideration.
- PRIVACY ACT: I understand that these details will be added to the ADSA Library membership list and used only by the committee for Library business.
- LIABILITY CLAUSE: I hereby assume complete and full responsibility for any and all injuries to any person or persons which result in whole or in part from using the resources I borrow from the ADSA Library. I hereby release the ADSA, its employees and volunteers including the committee, from any and all responsibility in respect of any injuries so sustained either outside of or on the premises
- I have read and agree to abide by the library membership terms and condition and ADSA Library Rules.