The library is open weekdays from 10.00am to 2.00pm school term only. For our address and location map, go to the ADSA contact page.
Please note the following:
- Library items are NOT for sale and may be borrowed by ADSA members ONLY (join the ADSA)
- Please phone the office on (09) 527 0060 before visiting
- Library Terms and Conditions
Adult Series - Overview - Life for Adults with Down Syndrome - an overview
This publication takes a lifespan perspective, and considers how experiences in the past and in the present will impact on choices, opportunities and development in the future. It shows how all aspects of the individual’s life are linked together and that changes in one area may have an effect in another.
Terms and Conditions
- I agree to abide by the Policies and Procedures of the Auckland Down Syndrome Association Library.
- I agree to treat the Library, other members, the Librarian, and the library resources with respect and consideration.
- PRIVACY ACT: I understand that these details will be added to the ADSA Library membership list and used only by the committee for Library business.
- LIABILITY CLAUSE: I hereby assume complete and full responsibility for any and all injuries to any person or persons which result in whole or in part from using the resources I borrow from the ADSA Library. I hereby release the ADSA, its employees and volunteers including the committee, from any and all responsibility in respect of any injuries so sustained either outside of or on the premises
- I have read and agree to abide by the library membership terms and condition and ADSA Library Rules.