ADSA is managed by a management committee elected on an annual basis. The ADSA management committee is made up of the President, Secretary, Treasurer and up to 10 volunteer committee members.
Management committee meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month (7.30 pm) at our offices in Mount Wellington. If you wish to present something to the management committee let the office know by emailing email@example.com the week before so time can be allocated on the agenda.
Committee Members are elected onto the management committee each year at the ADSA Annual General Meeting (AGM) held in August. Members are encouraged to attend. Prior to the AGM a notice will be sent to all members calling for nominations to the management committee.
If you have the time to commit or skills that ADSA would benefit from then please contact ADSA on 09 527 0060 to discuss becoming a member of the management committee.
2016 -2017 Management Committee Members
The ADSA management committee members for 2016 -2017 are:
- Chair: Natasha Gould
- Treasurer and Vice Chair: Angela Owen
- Secretary and Events Organiser (0-13 yr age group): Evelyn Leech
- Committee member and Auckland rep on NZDSA committee: Jan Cairncross
- Committee Member and Buddy Walk Organiser: Philip Venables
- Committee Member, and Auckland rep on NZDSA Education Sub-Committee: Kirsten McDonald
- Committee Member with an interest in Health: Annemieke Nola
- Committee Member: Semisi Hutchinson
- Library Sub-Committee: Bronwyn Rydon, Margi Leech
- Buddy Walk Sub-Committee (2017): Philip Venables, Kirsten McDonald, Jan Cairncross, Rachel Batters, Karen and Gary Howard