ADSA is managed by a management committee elected on an annual basis. The ADSA management committee is made up of the President, Secretary, Treasurer and up to 10 volunteer committee members.
Management committee meetings are held on the third September of the month (7.30 pm) at our offices in Mount Wellington. If you wish to present something to the management committee let the Secretary know by emailing email@example.com the week before so time can be allocated on the agenda.
Committee Members are elected onto the management committee each year at the ADSA Annual General Meeting (AGM) held in August. Members are encouraged to attend. Prior to the AGM, an email will be sent to all members calling for nominations to the management committee.
If you have the time to commit or skills that ADSA would benefit from, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss becoming a management committee member.
2020 – 2021 Management Committee Members
The ADSA management committee members for 2019 – 2020 are:
- Chair: Angela Owen
- Vice-Chair: Matt Cameron
- Treasurer: Tom Beguely
- Secretary: Kirsten McDonald
- Auckland rep on NZDSA committee: Diane Burnett
- Committee member: Maia Faulkner
- Committee member: Judy Sun
- Committee member: Jamna Patel
- Committee member: Emma Ferens
- Committee member: Valentina Pereira
- Library Sub-Committee: Bronwyn Rydon, Margi Leech