Our paid staff take care of an enormous amount of day to day work, and keeping things flowing smoothly. However, there are some key events through the year for which we require volunteers to help us. If you have a keen interest in this community and some spare time we would love to hear from you.
The kinds of events we need help with are:
- Primary school playdates – supervising exit points, and activities – central Auckland – approx. 4 x a year
- Kids Christmas party – decorations, registrations, pack up, and organising gifts (late November)
- World Down Syndrome Day – whole community gathering – requiring many volunteers to keep kids safe, sell raffle tickets, cook sausages, monitor exit points etc.
- I am able to provide or help source items for raffles and fundraising auctions.
- Other – from time to time we need help with other things – so please let us know if there are things you are good at – and if we are able to call on you.
If you would like to volunteer your time to help the ADSA, please fill out the form below.
All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.