Skip to content
Buddy Walk 2020 – Auckland Down Syndrome Association
- By participating in the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is the Auckland Down Syndrome Association, Level 3, 45 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland, Charity Registration Number CC33441.
- There are seven prizes of:
- FIRST PRIZE Blackbird Boutique Waiheke – a luxury island escape for 2 people for 2 nights (valued at a minimum of $600)
- SECOND PRIZE Wishbone Bike – a 3-in-1 Limited Edition Music design (valued at $329)
- THIRD PRIZE Depot dining voucher and cookbook (valued at $250)
- FOURTH PRIZE Backstreet Boys concert tickets – two tickets for May 2020 show at Spark Arena (valued approx. $180)
- FIFTH PRIZE SO/Auckland – High Society dining voucher (valued at $300)
- SIXTH PRIZE Dilmah ultimate tea selection (value $70)
- SEVENTH PRIZE Goody bag of Hunter Gatherer gourmet baking products (valued at $70)
- The selling of raffle tickets commences on 15 January 2020 and closes at 12.30pm on Sunday 22 March 2020. There are 3000 tickets available.
- This raffle is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Individuals cannot win more than one prize.
- The draw date is Sunday 22 March 2020 and will be conducted at the Auckland Down Syndrome Association’s ‘Buddy Walk’ at Tahaki Reserve, 250 Mt Eden Road, Auckland, unless the Buddy Walk is cancelled due to bad weather in which case it will be drawn at the offices of the Auckland Down Syndrome Association.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email following the draw and prize collection arrangements will be provided to the winners.
- Should a winner not be able to be contacted before 30 April 2020 the prize will be forfeited back to the Promoter.
- A list of prize winners will be available on our website following the draw.