Congratulations to all our winners!
See Terms & Conditions below
1st prize winner – Natalie Robinson
Hotel Grand Windsor one-night stay plus breakfast for two
2nd prize winner – Sarah Webster
Wishbone 3-in-1 Recycled Edition Bike
3rd prize winner – Noeleen Elder
Two tickets to Michael McIntyre’s Big World Tour in June 2019
4th prize winner – Sue MacDonald
Kokako one year coffee sub (200g per fortnight) plus delivery
5th prize winner – Elizabeth Du Preez
AJ Hackett Bungy – Auckland Bungy Jump Voucher
6th prize winner – Prafull Kesha
Depot dining voucher and cookbook
7th prize winner – M Tremain
Scupltereum family pass for 2 adults and up to 3 children
Auckland Down Syndrome Association 2019 Raffle Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is the Auckland Down Syndrome Association, Level 3, 45 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland, Charity Registration Number CC33441.
- There are seven prizes of:
- 1st Prize = Hotel Grand Windsor one-night stay plus breakfast for two.
- 2nd Prize = Wishbone 3-in-1 Recycled Edition Bike.
- 3rd Prize = Two tickets to Michael McIntyre’s Big World Tour in June 2019.
- 4th Prize = Kokako one year coffee sub (200g per fortnight) plus delivery.
- 5th Prize = AJ Hackett Bungy – Auckland Bungy Jump Voucher.
- 6th Prize = Depot dining voucher and cookbook.
- 7th Prize = Scupltereum family pass for 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- The selling of raffle tickets commences on 16 February 2019 and closes at 12.30pm on Sunday 17 March 2019.
- This raffle is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Individuals cannot win more than one prize.
- The draw date is Sunday 17 March 2019 and will be conducted at the Auckland Down Syndrome Association “Buddy Walk” at Tahaki Reserve, 250 Mt Eden Road, Auckland, unless the Buddy Walk is cancelled due to bad weather in which case it will be drawn at the offices of the Auckland Down Syndrome Association.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email following the draw and prize collection arrangements will be provided to the winners.
- Should a winner not be able to be contacted before 30 April 2019 the prize will be forfeited back to the Promoter.
- A list of prize winners will be available on this website following the draw.