Come along to a fun morning for families with a child who has Down syndrome and siblings and a parent or caregiver. ADSA member Evelyn Leech has booked the hall at the Ellerslie Catholic church for Wednesday, 24 April from 10.00am until 1.00pm.
- Play dough and paints and chalk for creativity
- Noodles and balloon volleyball.
- Bats and balls for hitting and kicking on courts outside
- Dress ups and face painting for role play
- Bring a ride on or bike
- Cuppa for adults. Bring lunch or snacks as needed